Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Homework 8-17

I think the reason people were so interested in science is they had reason to improve on life. They lived in a very different time and when they got and idea they ran with it. Also people wanted to better mankind, they knew that there was plenty more things to be discovered. I also think people weren’t happy with how they were living life, I think they new that they could modernize things.

I think that people today think that in the field of science there is no more to be discovered. I think they feel that there is no more advances to be made in the world. If we just used our heads more instead of using all these machines I think that there would be more scientist. But because of the new technology that we have the human brain is become useless. We use computers to get answer when we should be using books. Its like we are becoming slaves to technology.

Ronold Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment