Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Proposal on Moxibustion

"Moxibustion is a traditional Chinese medicine technique that involves the burning of mugwort, a small, spongy herb, to facilitate healing". I want to do a project on this because it really isn't that known to my class or to myself. I want to teach the people who will be observing my presentation something about it. I also want to learn about moxibustion. This seems like it will be a very interesting topic.


http://acupuncturetoday.com/abc/moxibustion.php

4 comments:

  1. Nice, I have never heard of Moxibustion so I am looking forward to your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this but just by the name it sounds pretty interesting I would like too learn more about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your reason why of picking Moxibustion because it is true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to your proposal, because I've never heard of moxibustion before. I hope when I walk out of Lansing's classroom in the day of your presentation I would know more about your topic.

    ReplyDelete