Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Proposal

Peter Santiago WK 8/17/10

Dr.Langsang History of science

Proposal

Tai chi was originated in China a combating style also known for its methods of healing. Tai chi is good for the one performing as well as the one being heeled. Within performing the forms of Tai chi your body is in enlighnment with its self. So that the universal energy in which the Chinese call Chi and Japanese call Ki can flow within the body and generated at any point. Since Tai Chi is based in an early kung fu style called Wudang which is focused more in inner martial art like the build of energy in their strikes and movements. Later on the founder of Tai Chi found that the generation of this energy can actually heal inner pains on someone else.

http://www.ee.ucla.edu/~qifeng/history.html

7 comments:

  1. Peter: THIS sounds kinda interesting. I hope you make a good presentation board. Do you know how to do this Tai-Chi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, DL wrote that comment above, but I was going to say the exact same thing. He read my mind, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This method of Tai Chi seems to be a good way to heal and condition the body. I hope you will explain more interesting things about this subject in the presentation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an interesting topic. I noticed an error in the first sentence though. A period should have been put in front of "Tai chi was originated in China."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting, I would like to learn more about how Tai Chi works. I hope you prepare a nice presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your proposal has been the best I read so far. It really grabs my attention. I look froward to learning how Tai Chi works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tai Chi is also a form of martial Qigong if you did not know. But great job on your proposal, sounds great.

    ReplyDelete