Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Proposal on Meditation

Meditation has always been something that has interested me. Once I was given the opportunity to research an ancient Asian form of medicine I immediately knew that the art of meditation would be interesting and it is also something I can benefit from. Not only will I be conducting research on the topic but I will be able to provide a firsthand experience of how it works for I will be engaging in this art of self healing. On my presentation I will provide the steps it takes to meditate and what can influence your trance. As well as information on the benefits of meditation. My goal is to meditate once to twice a day, if all goes well then my presentation as well as my appearance will be much better.

http://www.learningmeditation.com/relax.htm

http://www.how-to-meditate.org/

http://www.healthandyoga.com/html/meditation/objectives.html

10 comments:

  1. You seem well informed on your asain form of medicine and with good sources, it will be a presenation to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to this presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meditation seems to be a very interesting topic, and it is nice that you would like to practice it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure you want to give a demonstration? Research is one thing but it's a a lot different actually doing it. Anyway good luck and study hard on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I myself meditate once or twice a day it is a very strong method, if you need some help let me know

    ReplyDelete
  6. The art of meditation is a great and very i interesting topic, hope you succeed in your presentation

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm interested in meditation myself. I sometime wonder how it feels to actually meditate. I'm looking foward to this presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meditation is an interesting topic which i would like to try to do one day so i am looking forward to your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would like to see your demonstration. sounds exciting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job I look forward to your project.

    ReplyDelete