Thursday, August 19, 2010

Social or Solitary Job:

The type of job that I want to pursue is Physcology and Neurology basically the study of the brain. It can be looked as both a solitary and a social endeavor. I think it’s just like James Hutton had the Scottish Enlightenment that I might know the brain and how it works but I might not know the long term affects on the body so I would other physicians to assist me when a patient needs physical help. In the study of the brain there is always going to be something that you might not know but other Physcologists might know what you don’t so you can ask them for assistance for example a graduate with their masters degree might not know as much as someone with their doctorate. This sounds very similar to the relationship of the early scientist that just improved the theories of the or took into account the ideas of past scientist and used it to their advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment