Thursday, August 19, 2010

Homework Question 1

I think in the past, people had leisure time that was associated with doing science and other forms of scholarship because people looked up to scholars and scientist because there was no real sports figure or singer to look up to. Everyone wanted to be a scientist because everyone wanted to be rich and invent something. Now people want to play in the NBA, MLS, and MLB. Back then there was no pro leagues, so the only thing that could get you famous was being a scientist. Now athletes get millions of dollars and everyone wants to be rich.
I know for me I do not want to be a scientist. I would rather be a pro athlete. Now a days they all get a lot of money and I would like getting a lot of money. I love playing soccer so I would want to get paid for doing something I love to do. I think this shows that the world has changed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment